Sharing groups after lessons

Hi. Once I have done my course I want to come straight to finding my group for sharing when I go in next time. To see if there are new groups up or other times that might work for me? Now, I have to go through the whole course again to see if there are any new groups created that might work for my time slots…
also. The process for giving feedback was, well, not that smooth… why do I need to create an account just to give my feedback?

1 Like

Hey @Lisen!

Just to clarify, when you say

Now, I have to go through the whole course again to see if there are any new groups created that might work for my time slots

Do you mean the entire course (6 lessons) or do you mean the individual lesson? (e.g. Inner Critic)

When we originally designed the main areas of navigation for the app, we did consider enabling people to see all the groups, even potentially regardless of lessons that their on, to encourage a different way of joining / interacting with the app. However, we also felt that this might make things confusing for the majority of users that will (ideally) go through the course with 1 group.

Can you elaborate on the circumstances that created your need to see different groups and times? (the problem you’re trying to solve) so that I may understand the need a little better?

I agree that the feedback process could be improved and we (in the product team) have some ideas on how we can improve that process, it just hasn’t been on the top of the priority list vs getting the product live and available for anyone to use :slight_smile: